Telephone Management Corp (TMC)is bad guy. It has a business model of being a proxy, which is used to hide and support criminals and fraudsters. TMC buys a phone number from a phone company, and sells the phone number to fake telemarketers/autodialers/criminals/fraudsters.
When you call a TMC number, a recorded female voice says "thank you for calling back... If you are not interested in receiving any future calls regarding our special promotions, and would like to be placed on our do not call list, please press one now...." etc...
If you press "one" to get off their list, you get even more calls. If you press 2 to speak to a person, they hang up on you. TMC facilitates crime and fraud and illegal autodialing and DNC violations. They claim to just sell phone numbers and a do-not-call compliance system to their clients, but make no effort to ensure that their customers' telemarketing schemes comply with the law. They know that their customers illegally autodial people and never remove people from call lists; they know that their customers pitch scams like illegal advance fee frauds and fake refinancing and credit improvement services, attack senior citizens and other vulnerable adults, and engage in crime. TMC nevertheless claims that it is helpless to stop facilitating this behavior.
Telephone Management Building
2331 SW 5th Avenue
Portland, OR 97201-6303
* David Nelson is these guys' flak catcher. A woman, Jamie, is his flak catcher. When you talk to them, tell them about the crime or fraud or harm perpetrated on you or your loved ones and disturb their sleep. These people have facilitated so much misery.
* Fred Accuardi, President
* Robert Rengo, Treasurer
* Jon Accuardi, Executive Sales Manager
* Julian Accuardi, Vice President, Sales
* Trey Hernandez, Office Manager
* Cliff Wells, Software Development