This number calls my phone a MINIMUM of 10 times per day. If you pick up to answer or choose not to answer:
1. Sometimes they hang up on you as soon as you pick up and say hello.
2. Pick up and You can hear talking in the background, but no one ever says anything after saying hello about 5 times or more, so you just have to hang up.
3. Never leave messages if you don't answer
4. Calls Start around 8:30a
5. Calls may or may not Stop around 8:30p or so.
6. Calls can range from every hour ON the hour or maybe every other hour.
Apperently this company get information from the internet if anyone fills out an inquiry or job that requires you to answer questions about furthering your education...or something of the sort.
However, I spoke to a representative and they claim that they are from an "educational institution", in which they advise others on how to further their education after undergrad studies and find colleges to attend for graduate studies. I told the rep that I am not interested and I have already found a college to attend. Also informed the rep that they call my line about a 1000 times a day, I do not wish to do business with them and take me off their calling list.
I've filed a complaint on donotcall.gov website for investigation. Hopefully, that will help stop the calls.
**FYI Do not fill out forms online to request information about furthering your studies. Just call tha damn number yourself!
is another...May not call as often, but its probably the alternate local number for the 800 number.