Anyone want to have some fun with a group of scam artists claiming to be the IRS? This is one of the MANY numbers that have been using to call me from. Yeah, this started just one day after I signed up for the "DO NOT CALL" registry!! lol
Anyway, today I've been harassing THEM! lol In the past three hours, I've done everything, including:
1) In my best vampire voice, soliciting blood bank donations.
2) In my best "Mr. Ed" voice, telling them to stop horsing around.
3) Told them I was interested in what they have to say, but I have another call to answer, and asked them to hold for a minute. (Five minutes later, they finally caught on and hung up! lol )
4) Recited sales pitches for everything from stun guns to fishing lures. lol
5) I even went through their process twice and told them I was: Last name: Ripper and First name: Jack. lol Last name Hugandkiss and First name: Amanda. lol This last one was great! When I started acting like I couldn't understand what their man with the foreign accent was saying, another scam artist got on the line and asked if I was Amanda Hugandkiss. My reply: I'm sorry. I'm not that kind of guy!!! lolololol
The only things that I will NOT do is claim to be some agency/company that I'm not, which I'm pretty sure is against the law, not sure.
Anyway, for anyone who wants some fun and a little payback for all the times they've called US, here is the number to these scam artists at this fake "IRS" agency!! lol 585-626-6721