Plug your phone line into the modem on your computer and install software for Call Forwarding. You can set it up to forward all calls that are out of your area code or whatever numbers you choose. Then forward the number to the FCC or FTC or gov agency of choice.
John - IL
 Nov 13th, 2012
Unavailable - Answered - nobody there
 Nov 13th, 2012
They try to get your credit card number - this is a scam - hang up or better yet don't answer!
 Nov 05th, 2012