Try to get a business name and share it with the readers. By federal law this name cannot be withheld. Send the collector a cease-comm notice via USPS Certified with return card. The FTC and many consumer watchdogs explain how to draft one. This will set a legal landmine, as such a notice is ignored at their peril. Canned calls to mobile phones can get you a statutory payout, as well.

Learn how to exercise your FDCPA rights as an alleged debtor at FTC-dot-gov.
 Oct 03rd, 2011
Keep calling to collect a debt. I never answer. They leave an automated message for a person that is not me.
 Oct 03rd, 2011