They have several numbers 214-396-0153
They may have the numbers between and arount 214-396-0157 and 214-396-0153
Me Too
 Jul 18th, 2012
214-396-0157
This is the Texas Troopers Association. They dont have anything to do with Texas Department of
Public Safety.
Before making a donation, please check to see what a small % of what you donate goes to charity.
Less than 10% the remainder of the 90% goes to operations and salary.
Fed Up
 Jul 18th, 2012

2 Comments