Typo * he did not show up. I didn't care about the money, this criminal has my personal info.
Vtapp Hill May 01st, 2013
Andy Wilson got me for $220 then after he could not get $350 more from me, he told me he wanted to f#@kn rape me and kill me and he was in the f#@kn business then I called the police, gave them a statement because he has all my information without me even giving to him....I was too scared. Je did not show up. Thank God.
Vatappuah Hill May 01st, 2013
This number called me saying I was approved for a $3000 installment loan. The caller claimed his name was Andy Wilson and his ext was 1104. He also claimed the company he worked fire was advance loan.net. So I went to the website and got the number to call and SUPRISE its not a lender just a site where they collect your information to send to the lenders. But 1 thing they did tell me is that if anyone is asking for money before you get the loan, its a scam and is they don't go terms for the loan its a scam. I'm just glad I did some research 1st and not fall for it.
i took the bait...shame on me should have known it was 2 good 2 be true they called me and said that i was approved for a loan only reason i believed it was because i had applied for a loan a few days prior to them calling me and they got me for 550 dollars of my own money that unfortunately i will never c again im going to tell you the process they took me through so that this does not happen 2 you
1. they are going to tell you that you have been approved for a loan for x amount of money
2. they are going to ask you if you can afford the monthly payments of x amount of money
3. if you agree to that then they are going to ask you to go to the store and purchase a green dot money pack and put x amount of money on it to prove that you are going to be able to make the payments
4. once you have your green dot money pack card they are going to ask you for the numbers on it
5. then once they have that they are going to tell you congratulations on your loan and the money will be in your account in 1 hour and surprise surprise....NO MONEY!!!
this just happened to me today and i am so sad right now because that was all that i had i just don't understand how a person can do such an evil thing and then be able to sleep at night so be careful and do your research this was my first and last time being a victim of a scam!!!
This is a scam number. They say you are approved for a loan, but want you to pay money up front. If you get a call from this number ignore it. It is a scam.