We just confirmed this is a Pac-West phone number (verified thru Pac-West themselves). They are limited on what they can do unless the receive multiple complaints and even then, may be unable to do anything unless they receive info from a law enformcement agency. We were directed by local law enforcement to contact the FBI filed office in Washington via phone and file the complaint with them. Only took 3 minutes so I suggest you contact them at 206-622-0460 and then contact Pac West at 1-877-626-4325.
 Oct 18th, 2007