About | Join | Sign in

Who Called Us

The phone is ringing, and I don't recognize the number,
All Caller ID says is, "NAME UNAVAILABLE".
Please help me figure out who is calling and what they want

1 people looked up this number today.

SKYPE

Report a phone call from 204-475-5341

37 calls reported from this number. According to 3 reports the identity of this caller is SKYPE
Who CalledCaller IDDate
unknownunknown number2009-07-25
unknownunknown2009-07-03
unknownnone2009-05-17
unknown204-475-53412008-10-05
unknown2008-09-20
Unknown475-53412007-04-24
UnknownOut of area2007-04-16
Uknown204-475-53412008-02-14
SKYPE?204-475-53412008-06-10
SkypeUnknown2012-08-01
SKYPE2008-04-30
RogersUnknown2007-02-22
pete billingspete2011-06-24
None2007-07-02
nilunknown name2008-11-25
Name unknown1-204-475-53412007-08-14
Name Unavailable2006-11-07
helenonknown2010-07-03
Credit Card Servics2008-09-03
Charu GargUnknown2010-05-02
BBM Canada202-475-53412008-12-20
???Uknown Name2010-09-01
20447553412007-05-16
204 475 53412011-03-22
unknown name2009-09-11
Unkown2009-02-05
204 475 53412009-01-26
477-24002009-01-24
Unavailable2008-09-13
204-475-53412007-12-08
unknown name2007-10-04
Out of area2007-08-09
00120447553412007-04-16
none2007-02-02
475-53412006-12-05
Unknown2006-12-02
Only Number2006-11-09

Comment on calls from 204-475-5341

26 Comments

August 31st, 2013 undun4ever MB Canada

The woman asks, "Is this the so-and-so residence?".
She is using my maiden name and mispronouncing it.
So I tell her, "No it is not." and proceed to tell her the correct pronunciation, lol.
I wasn't lying. There really is no one here by that name. Anymore.
;)
Been getting a lot of weird calls lately, so when I saw the "204" I thought nothing of it as I'm in Winnipeg and that's my area code. Go figure!
At least she didn't threaten to come and shut my mouth for me like the other guy when I wouldn't stop asking him HOW he was going to lower the interest rate on my credit card. He kept yapping and trying to ask me questions and I was relentless in my repetition.... "How are you going to lower my interest rate? How are you going to lower my interest rate?" Talking over him as he tried to spiel me. He finally just told me to shut my mouth or he was going to come over there and shut it for me. Pretty professional, huh? Idiot.
I called the police AND the CRTC.

June 4th, 2013 G MB Canada

Received a call on June 4, 2013. Hung up after 10 seconds. Heard nothing on his end.

October 15th, 2010 Nen Canada

yesterday I recieved five calls with two hours from this number 000-012-3456 now today about six from this 204-475-5341 number, I never answered the 000 one, but I answered all of the second one and no one was on the line. Its getting very annoying

September 1st, 2010 Scared Canada

I got a call from this number at 8:59pm, on August 31, 2010.

I answered and said Hello.

The man sounded like a husky, scary, bruit. Said something like Hey, who are you? and scared the crap out of me!!! I think it was a recorded message, but it made feel very un-settled!!!

July 19th, 2010 sureshot MB Canada

Someone calling via this POTS local number stated they were from the U.K. and asked for me by name. Nothing to trace; number is too widely used for both legit and non-legit sources. Will have to determine source of call some other way.

January 16th, 2010 me MB Canada

got this number....someone with a strong accent trying to sell something but the connection was so bad I hung up (I was going to anyways). the number seemed familiar, and then I remembered that this IS a number that many places are forwarded through (switchboard or whatever), not just one company. I have gotten overseas calls from my friends and this number has shown up I believe on the call display. and it IS a manitoba line. either way, there is no point in going after the number itself

December 20th, 2009 outofyourarea Canada

shutup

December 18th, 2009 whatever Canada

call again i dare you

December 18th, 2009 NOBODY MB Canada

they call again I want them to show their face so we can arrest the ass.

July 25th, 2009 dayton TX

THIS PERSON DOES NOT DESERVE THIS PRIVILEGE BECAUSE THIS PERSON THINKS THIS IS A WAY TO HORAS AND BELITTLE GOOD PEOPLE WHEN IT IS 3:00 IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING AND SOUNDS LIKE THERE HIGH ON SOMETHING IT IS LIKE A KIDS GAME TO HIM OR HER INSTEAD OF A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ,LAND LINE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY OR ANY IMPORTANT S. IF YOU CAN SEE ALL THESE COMPLIANT S ON HERE ABOUT THIS I THINK SOMETHING MUST BE A.S.A.P.

May 6th, 2009 Ray MB Canada

I keep getting calls from this number and it just beeps. If I let it go to voice mail it just keeps on beeping. I will get like 10-20 of these calls in a day and then I won't get any for like a few weeks. It's pissing me off though.

March 1st, 2009 LS MB Canada

very pleasant young woman wanting to send me and my son a survey on which radio station I listen to.....sound familiar? scam or not?

February 22nd, 2009 cam MB Canada

received call from this number at 1:09pm. sunday, feb 22nd, 2009. no idea who it might be. they did not leave a message

September 16th, 2008 SU MB Canada

"unkown name" on id
picked up and said hello, 3 times, no response after 30 seconds so I hung up.

July 22nd, 2008 Peed off MB Canada

Anybody have any ideas how to track these people down?

July 9th, 2008 asda MB Canada

This number as well as the 000-012-3456 number have also called me. Except when I answered, it was some guy named Anton who said his friend Ed told him I was talking shit about him and that he was going to kill me. He also knew my full name and address.

June 10th, 2008 snowbutterfly MB Canada

I'm fairly certain this is a "telephony switch" as described by dstruct2k. After I did not pick up the call, a message was left on voicemail from a salesman @ tigerdirect.ca that I had spoken to just over a month ago.

So the number itself is not a scam number, per say; the people using it may be from all types of different sources.

April 30th, 2008 dstruct2k MB Canada

204-475-5341 is not technically a "phone number", it's the POTS address of a telephony switch based in Winnipeg, Manitoba and is used to route calls from one provider to another. When no data is passed for Caller ID, the switch's own number can be substituted into the data packet. Calls placed from Skype to my cell phone seem to have about a 75% chance of getting "2044755341" as the CID info, and about 25% of the time it shows the standard "000-012-3456" that Skype places in the CID info.

These calls can be anyone, anywhere. It's just a telephony switch.

October 18th, 2007 e Canada

i had this number calling me for over a year now since i'm never home to pick it up. why don't they quit already??!?!?!

July 18th, 2007 Tanya Canada

I used to get calls from that number from a friend in the military when he was overseas. When he called from a satllite phone that number came up.

April 24th, 2007 LunaC MB Canada

I've received calls from this number twice. There is very long pause after I say hello and I just wait it out. Eventually, I say hello again and both times I have gotten this call, a woman's voice has said hello... in Polish.

December 6th, 2006 Steve L

More about this scam is listed on RipOffreport.com. You can search by phone# or by United Marketing Association.

November 9th, 2006 JJ

They finally got through and were calling me by my nickname saying that they were calling me becuase I was a major credit card holder and that Visa/Mastercard was giving me a prize.

I told them that if that was REALLY how they got my name that they wouldn't be calling me by my nickname - but by my realname. Don't trust 'em!

November 9th, 2006 JJ

GO AWAY! Since my post this morning...they have called 3 times! ..thanks "L" for giving some info. It looks like the number is a Canadian number.

November 9th, 2006 L

The caller said I was entered in the Dream Come True Sweepstakes. I asked how I was entered and was told it was by my name and number. I asked how that was entered and was told by brokers. I asked what brokers and could not get straight answer. I didn't enter any sweepstakes, but didn't give the caller a chance to finish their call past telling I was entered, although said if I won I'd get a call from the supervisor. When I asked for specific information on the brokers the call ended--by the caller. My phone's a cell. When I tried to call the number back the message said "the number you have reached is not in service. This is a recording." Then went to a busy signal.

November 9th, 2006 JJsEmail

It was the typical call that when you answer it, the line seems that you are on hold...and then it disconnects you. What is up with all of these numbers doing this lately?


How do I stop them from calling?

  1. Ask the unwanted caller to stop calling and put you on their do not call list (they are legally required to comply).
  2. If your number is registered with the National Do Not Call Registry you can file a complaint with the FTC.
  3. Block them with a call blocker or something like Nomorobo.